Pesto Burger Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 8oz ground beef
- 1oz fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/4 cup fresh basil pesto
- 1 cornmeal dusted Kaiser roll, butter toasted
- Season the beef and form into a thick patty, do not pack the beef too tightly.
- Grill the burger to desired internal temperature.
- Top the burger with the tomato and fresh Mozzarella.
- Briefly place under a broiler to slightly melt the cheese.
- Spoon the Pesto over the top of the burger.
- Serve on toaster bun.