Cayenne Cinnamon Baby Back Ribs with Maple Glaze Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes|
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne powder (or crushed red pepper flakes)
- 1 tsp sea salt (or 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 3 lb pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F (or prepare your grill).
- Remove the tough membrane from the underside of the ribs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, ground cinnamon, cayenne and salt.. Place ribs on a double layer of tin foil (large enough to wrap around ribs) and season the ribs on both sides with the rub. Fold over foil and completely cover ribs. Place ribs on baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
- Turn broiler on to high and move rack to upper-mid position. Carefully open foil. Brush ribs with maple syrup. Broil ribs 3-4 minutes until browned. Take care not to burn the ribs!