Chicken Tacos Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
Servings: 12 tacos
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 taco shells
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in in seasoning mix and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.