Spicy Barbecue Shrimp
Preparation Time: 25 minutes|
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 lb giant shrimp, peeled & deveined
- lime wedges, for garnsih
- Crush garlic in a small bowl and mix in salt, cayenne and paprika. Stir in olive oil and lime juice to create a paste.
- Toss shrimp in a large bowl with paste until evenly coated.
- Skewer the shrimp, 3-4 on each stick.
- Grill on barbecue for 2-3 minutes on each side.