Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Preparation Time: 30 minutes|
- 450 g penne
- kosher salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups red peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup feta
- 1 cup small shrimp
- basil leaves
- Boil the penne in a pot of salted water, until tender, 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions, red pepper and asparagus.
- After 1-2 minutes, add in the shrimp.
- Let cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. When shrimp is fully cooked through, add the penne and sprinkle with basil leaves and crumbled feta. Salt and pepper to taste, and serve immediately!